Huawei is the leading mobile phone manufacturing company and it is rumored that this company is going to launch the latest handset in the market. The information about the handset, Mate 9 of Huawei is provided here.
There are some rumors that the Kirin 960 chipset to include in the new coming handset, Huawei Mate 9 but complete details about the handset and processor or GPU are not provided. It is said that the processor of the smart phone will be 64 bit RAM Artemis based 8 core chip. This handset runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and it has the custom skin on Android Nougat of Huawei.
When the clients check the display of the handset, they will find Mate 9 sports with 5.9” QHD or 2560 x 1440 display. The handset is all metal and it is powered with massive battery having 4,000 mAh to give power to the handset. This smart phone is added with dual camera set up, which will be used for the rear cameras. The cameras have Leica’s lenses and both the rear cameras are 12 MP. These cameras are used to record the video at the 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution, which is normal in the high end phones.
The smart phone is provided with the front side camera having 8 MP shooter and it will be limited to 1080p (1920 x 1080) video recording abilities.
Three Variants Coming Up
The image of the three models of the handset of Huawei, Mate 9 is added here and these handsets will be released soon.
The top line model of this handset will be provided with 6 GB RAM and with 256 GB storage capacity. This handset will be provided with highest number of color options and has the exclusive black color and the cost of this handset will be CNY 4700 (Rs.73,700).
The handset placed in the middle, is added with 4GB RAM and has 128 GB storage option for internal memory and it is provided in the market in the pink and brown colors instead of black color. The cost of the handset will be CNY 3700 (Rs.58,000). These two handsets will be provided with dual SIM by default.
At the bottom, the smart phone is provided with 4 GB RAM and 64 storage option and it is provided with least color options. This handset will cost CNY 3200 (Rs.50,000) for single SIM variant and the dual SIM variant handset will be provided for CNY 3400 (53,300).
There is no official record of the prices of the handsets in Pakistan and it is expected that the prices of the handsets will be minimum 5,000 to 10,000 higher than the base prices, which are given here.
Huawei Mate 9 Rumored Specifications
- CPU: 64 bit Octa core, unknown processors
- GPU: Unknown
- Chipset: Huawei Kirin 960
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat based Emotion UI
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, dual-SIM (single SIM option available for 64GB model)
- Design: Metal Unibody Frame
- Dual cameras
- 5.9” display with QHD (2560 x 1440) resolution
- RAM: 4/6 GB
- Internal: 64(has single SIM option)/128/256 GB
- Card slot: Unknown
- Primary: 12MP Dual Lens Leica Cameras /4K video recording (3840 x 2160)
- Secondary: 8MP/1080p (1920 x 1080) video recording
- Connectivity: GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/, USB type-C
- Colors: Silver, Gold, Grey, Brown (128/256GB model), Pink (128/256GB model), Black (256GB model only)
- Battery: 4,000 mAh with fast charging capabilities
- Price: CNY 4,700 (Rs. 73,700) 256GB model, CNY 3,700 (Rs. 58,000) 128GB model, CNY 3,200 (Rs. 50,000) 64GB model single SIM, CNY 3,400 (Rs. 53,300) 64GB model dual SIM