The new Vibe B is the name of the new extremely cheap smartphone recently launched by Lenovo. A 4.5” display with 854 x 480 (FWVGA) resolution is there at the front. Under the hood, you will get 8 GB of internal memory, a 64-bit quad core MediaTek MT6735M CPU and 1 GB RAM.
A 5 MP main camera with LED flash is there on the back while front features a 2 MP selfie camera. Even with 4G, you can last up to week due to 2000 mAh battery of the device.
The most prominent feature of the phone is 4G LTE though it is of the primary level. Another important connectivity feature is its support of dual SIM.
Body of the phone is made of plastic while it will be available in white and black color versions. 144 g is the weight of this phone. $87 is the price of this device which is quite affordable but there are also other brands providing such devices and Lenovo has to compete hard against them.
Lenovo Vibe B Specifications
- CPU: 1 GHz quad-core 64-bit
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6735M
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, customized
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual-SIM
- 4.5” IPS with FWVGA (854 x 480) resolution
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal: 8 GB
- Card slot: yes, by up to 32 GB
- Primary: 5 MP, LED
- Secondary: 2 MP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, microUSB, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, LTE
- Battery: 2000 mAh
- Price: $87