QMobile is the leading mobile phone manufacturing company, which has introduced another smart phone, i2 Power in its Noir family. The smart phone has the gold colored metal body and this handset has the wonderful feature of large battery. It is expected that the handset is available in the market at the price tag of Rs.7000/-.
The smart phone, Noir i2 Power has the features of 4.5 inch LCD display and it has the resolution of 854 x 480 pixels and the density of the pixels is 240 ppi. The smart phone has nice metallic look and it gives the premium feel. On the right side of the handset, you will find volume rocker and the power button and on top of the smart phone, you will find 3.5 mm headphone jack with microUSB port but the secondary microphone is not available here.
This handset has the small size and Noir i2 Power is added with removable 3000 mAh battery and gives long time because it has small screen size and has lower resolution.
The users will also find the 5 MP camera, which is primary camera and has flash and it is also added with 2 MP front facing camera. The 5 MP camera will not give impressive results and it is enough for targeted price range. The users also get HDR, panorama, gesture shots or beauty shots with it.
Specifications of QMobile Noir i2 Power:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core 32-bit CPU
- Chipset: Spreadtrum SC7731c
- GPU: Mali 400 MP
- Network: 2G, 3G (Single band), Dual SIM
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Dimensions: 134.4 x 64.5 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 152 g
- Size: 4.5 inch LCED display
- Resolution 854 x 480 pixels (24oppi)
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 8 GB
- MicroSD slot: Yes, expandable by 32 GB
- Primary: 5 MP camera, flash, 720p video
- Secondary: 2 MP, 480p
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, Wi-Fi, and 3G capability
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Price: Rs.7250/-