Infinix has released its latest phone in Pakistan while the company is famous for introducing low cast midrange smartphones. As compared to the Hot 4 phone, the newly released Infinix Hot 4 pro is slightly expensive with a negligible difference between the two.
Rs. 12,600 is the cost of Infinix Hot 4 due to we can expect that the price of Hot 4 pro will be between Rs. 14,000 and Rs. 16,000.
Design and Display
The design of both Hot 4 and Hot 4 Pro are almost identical. There is a 5.5” 720p IPS display at the front while bottom contains three capacitive buttons. A fingerprint scanner and a camera is present at the back. The phone looks quite nice as there is a silky texture on the back.
Internals and Storage
Both the devices have also similar processors as there is a 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6737 processor along with 16 GB internal memory and 2 GB of RAM. Through microSD card slot, you can increase your storage up to 128 GB. The XOX skin will also be available here.
Camera and Battery
The main difference between Hot 4 and Hot 4 Pro is the main camera which is increased from 8 MP to 13 MP. The camera includes autofocus, LED flash and 5 element lens. Both have 5 MP front camera.
The Hot 4 and Hot 4 Pro also have same battery of 4,000 mAh while fast charging is also available. Infinix claim that medium usage will take the battery for 2 days.
Infinix Hot 4 Pro Specifications
- CPU: 4x ARM Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali-T720 MP2
- Chipset: Mediatek MT 6737
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with XOS UI
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G, Dual Sim
- Design: Fingerprint scanner
- Metal body
- Display: 5.5” IPS with HD (1280 x 720) resolution
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal: 16 GB
- Card slot: Yes, allows upto 128 GB of expandable storage
- Primary: 13MP, Autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary: 5MP with soft flash
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, GPS with AGPS
- Battery: 4,000 mAh Li-Ion, non-removable battery, XCharge 3A PE + 2.0
- Colours: Mysterious Blue, Glossy Silver, Champagne Gold, Anthracite Grey
- Price: TBA (can be Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 16,000)